Membership Terms and Conditions
In this Member Contract, “Members” are defined as person(s) who are registered to participate in the dance classes offered by Elin Dance Studio. “Members” can be either the caregiver or parent who has agreed to join the program on behalf of themselves and/or their child/children.
A. In class, you will follow the Instructor’s instructions for safe and effective practice sessions. You also have the responsibility and obligation to yourself and others to practise in a safe and reasonable way.
B. If you are unable to attend the dance classes on time for any reason, you have to cancel the class 8 hours in advance in the booking system. Failing which, the system will not allow you to cancel and the session will be considered as forfeited. There will be no refund or makeup classes for missing classes.
C. You will not participate in any dance classes under the influence of any medical drugs, drugs or alcohol, or if you suffer from or have any illnesses or injury.
D. Elin Dance Studio has an examination and promotion system. Any fees for examinations are to be borne by you and such fees are strictly not allowed to be deducted from the membership fees.
E. Due to limited space, only temporary storage cabinets will be provided. You are encouraged not to bring valuables or excessive cash. Elin Dance Studio will not be held responsible for the storage. You will be solely responsible for the loss of any valuables and locker keys.
F. In situations where members are dissatisfied with the staff or Instructors, they can directly communicate with the person in charge. However, physical conflicts with staff or Instructors, that may endanger the lives or safety of anyone, are not allowed in ALL circumstances and will be strictly dealt with.
G. To safeguard all legitimate rights and interests of members, Elin Dance Studio and its staff members, Elin Dance Studio reserves the right to suspend or cancel the membership and privileges of anyone who violates any of the Terms and Conditions;
(1) Those who violate the Terms and Conditions through words or actions
(2) Those who hinder or harass other members' use of Elin Dance Studio’s classes and studio (including concealment of infectious diseases), causing damage to the rights and interests of other members
(3) Those who affect the normal operations of Elin Dance Studio and do not accept the instructions or advice of the staff
(4) Those who deliberately destroy the facilities or reputation of Elin Dance Studio
(5) Those who conduct or participate in any illegal behaviour(s) at Elin Dance Studio (such as theft, vandalism, etc.)
(6) Those who utilise photos or videos taken at Elin Dance Studio for purposes other than for Elin Dance Studio promotions and own posting on social media.
H. Elin Dance Studio has the right to terminate the Member Contract with the member in advance without giving any compensation. Serious violators will be held accountable and dealt with by the law.
I. If there are unsatisfactory matters or other relevant rules that are not yet stipulated in this Member Contract, Elin Dance Studio reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time.
J. Elin Dance Studio reserves the right to change or cancel dance class schedules or change instructors whenever necessary.
K. Membership Fees are strictly non- refundable. This Member Contract can only be terminated for reasons relating to medical grounds (for example, surgery, pregnancy) and this must be accompanied by a doctor’s written statement.
L. All packages validity period will be strictly adhered to, and no extensions will be allowed.